Monday, September 10, 2007

~a sigh of relieve

Finally concluding this assignment... DONE!

by the way, it was about I being appointed as a marketing consultant for the Porsche 911 Turbo sports car, researching for the potential target market and applying the most appropriate marketing strategies. oh my it was crap throughout the whole, but hey... it's only worth 10% marks. so stop fussing bout it Ms. Jeanne! My next worry would be an assignment based on "Breastfeeding" weighting 50% due on coming Thurs. =S not as much hatred on this. coz it's my field my expertise. =)


I wana shout out a BIG BIG "THANK YOU!" to loonie my darling. coz my fusses would be much worse without your help. Thanks for completing half of it and being an emotional support! okay i have to admit that i've had a break down because of that subject *sobs*


Anyway A Huge Credit for YOU! ;)
*Tight huggles and Kisses*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I thought you were actually going somewhere. Well enjoy your holiday in 9 weeks. I think today might be the last time I see you.