Sunday, September 16, 2007

adding a bit of spice in my life...

I think it's time to add a bit of colours to my blog =)


I had long planned to bake a cake for my teacher on his birthday the 14th.
i'm free after handing in the assignment anyway.
so after spending the whole day, yes i did! although it's just a cake and it's not my first time. I have to make sure it's a 101% success, because practically i've told everyone at the studio that i'll be bringing in a cake as a surprise for Don. so with some stress there, i cant afford to fail!
But anyhow, being a 'perfectionist' i am, i was jumping happily when the whole thing turn out alright *pHew!* and made it just in time!


Introducing DE CAKE "Marble Cheesecake", and JEAN the baker.



At the Studio, with some other students.

It's great to see all were smilling happily =D

More pics in Delfina's camera...







Previously, Bixia and I have baked some OREO MUFFINS.

These humble ones taste so good ! with so lil work involved. want the recipe?

Anyway, nothing would be more wonderful than seeing him again soon

around 3 weeks he said =)

No comments: