Monday, September 24, 2007

A Day out at the Tulips~

My housemates and I have planned 2 activities for this break, which include a trip to the tulip farm and potluck at our house during the mooncake festival.


We picked Sunday, which was yesterday, because the Tesselar Tulip Farm was having a Dutch festival during the weekend and the weather forecast wasn't that bad afterall ;)


I'm glad that Oya and I finally get to take pictures together! she's one of my best friends here and I actually met her on my very first day of uni.
I still couldn't believe we didn't have pics tog for after so looong!

We love the reds! and here myself with the yellow+bits of reds 'tulips?'


I honestly don't know what they are!



Here's Yani, Bixia, Oya and I enjoying the day with the beautiful tulips.
Kevin's the only guy in the trip. lol. we girls do need someone who might come in handy, so thanks for answering our 'calls' !
That's all 8 of us (with Kevin doing his job again) ^.^The reds again. Can't go without them. The best colour ever.There're actually 100 more pictures taken. But will be all flowers then.
Glad that everyone had fun yesterday!


I'm looking forward towards tomorrow's party! I love lanterns and mooncakes!


Hopefully my new "Pumpkin curry" invention will turn out O.K. and most importantly, edible. haha.

No comments: