Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm Back!

Wow.wonderfull!!! Let me say it again, "I AM BACK!"
-LOL-

I've been longing to come back and start blogging but my eagerness wasn't supported by my actions. see i've been giving tonnes of excuses again. But Anyway, just to start off things with, the reason i wanted to post again is because i've got so much in mind these days. many people and things have sent these inspirations to me. I want to talk about it. Used to have him around my side, chit chatting but not anymore. He's gone home. Not exactly home, but off to reality = WORK.


I was finishing up my marketing assignment a minute ago when i started to feel i have to surf the net. I'm bored. Marketing is such a big leap from food science. Geee..it's too late anyway to complain about now. I'm telling myself that in 9 weeks it'll all be over and done with! I'm so glad!

Speaking about these few years,well, 3 years to be exact, my uni life hasnt been really 'spectacular', or should say not exciting enough? i cant help it when i see friends who are in the same situation as me, having much more friends and F.U.N of course. I'M SO ENVIOUS. and i've got only one thing to blame. MY UNI. No Malaysian or Singaporean Clubs. You'll be able to count how many chinese in my course in 10 fingers...etc.
Thankfully, having found one of the best dance studios in australia, and getting the most valuable dancing techniques and lessons. As a plus, Don has inspired me quite a bit with his so called "philosophies". Good teacher. Thanks to him, I realised I've grown up and having the nerves to step out of my comfort zone.

I dont know about others, but flipping back those pictures taken from the past is one of my favourite past time. I love it when all these images and memories come back all of a sudden, triggering all your brain cells, it's just fun! hilarious i should say. lol. awwww. love going to friendster to check out how are friends doing too. I miss hanging out. In fact, I've missed out so much that I dont know if friends out there still remember if i still exist!

In 9 weeks time, after finishing uni's finals, i'm going to do my teacher's accreditation for latin, ballroom and new vogue. That would be my start of being a qualified dancing teacher as i would still be carrying on through to upper levels.
Around mid November, i would be heading home, do what i should do and then,
During the 24th weekend, I'll (or loon n i will) be meeting Don in Penang for an international dancing event, think it's in the Bayview Beach Resort,
On the 8th of Dec, there'll be another event, the 7th Sabah Open Dance Championship at the Magellen Sutera Hotel & Spa in KK. Heard it's a 6-star resort ;D and loon was all excited about it when he heard "we'll be heading to the beach"!
By the way, they are all being paid for. Now how good is that? *claps*

and then...not finished yet to end 2007,
I'm going to join my parents and relatives in a trip to China on the 11th, some places named Naning, Guilin..etc.. no idea where. but will brush up my geographical knowledge soon! as i will start travelling after year ends! my next trip will be Italy in April 08 *all excited* =)

i think it's time to get back to where i've stopped. it's due tmr and i'm only errr half way there? *shouts and sighs*

No comments: