Thursday, October 25, 2007

A rough week...25days to go!

Last week was exhauting enough to raise my blood pressure, I had to meet all the datelines not to mention my parents n sister were here for my brother's convo. I felt like a crazy woman for that whole week. Well, thank god week 13 's far back now, i'm in study week now before the last exams of uni! *claps!*


but i'm having mix feelings about this. even worse to think about the coming 2008. first is whether i should stay in this house or move back to my brother's. second is what should i study, even if i should be studying or working. how to stay in Australia if i decide to stay? my visa expires in March. should i be applying PR? I would love to study dance and arts, but my dad's not quite happy with my decision. I wouldn't wana study further if it's not something i like. but only keep studying will allow me to stay. I could work part time. be it a master degree or another bachelor degree (unlikely)... but definitely another year with Don to make myself qualified as a latin ballroom dance teacher. and i would wana compete professionally. Being constricted by studies all these years, having lil chance to explore how much i can achieve in dancing. I hope next year is the time..... I DREAM BIG.


I've got to stop worrying bout all these and get back to study for my finals. i'm sure things will turn out to be alright =) *fingers crossed*


Anyway, i'm more excited right now than being worried.
In just 25days, i'm gona see Loon, go shopping, meet friends, then i'll be in Penang, Sabah and China!..TRAVEL... and My 21st is SO NEAR! i cant wait to go back home.

No comments: